Our Service history in brief:
- High volume, short term digitising [e.g.: 167000 polygons in 4 months].
- Mentorship services to over 25 candidates for SAGC registration during 2016/2017.
- Business Intelligence mapping.
- Spatial Database building.
- Participation in Professional Consortiums requiring PrGISc.
- GIS related logistical support for clients working within their own fields of expertise (e.g. Property Valuators).
- Digitisation and plotting of plans.
- Network utilities capture (road, water, stormwater, sewer and electrical).
- Cleaning of dirty GIS data-sets.
- Photogrammetric Scanning of over 20000 aerial photos between June 2006 and January 2008.
- Full compilation of Topographical Maps from aerial photography.
- Field appraisal (ground truthing) trips.
- Scanning and Vectorising of Maps.
- Aerial Triangulation.
- Photogrammetric compilation of elevation data.
- Orthophoto generation.
- Survey calculations.